Putting a plan into action and testing out new organizational behaviors, workplace relationships and skills enables you to separate the leaders from the followers. Organizations who are willing to risk something to gain transformation and growth win.
Changing the reference point so that there is either learning or success. No one wants to coach a team that has never lost, so failure is not the results, it is about not trying in the first place! Celebrate the results but own the negatives when they happen;
- evaluate your measurements and return on investment
- Process and discuss next steps with key champions, checkpoints what worked and what needs to be tweaked
- Motivate personnel for next level thinking
- Tweak how personalities influence culture and therefore resilience
- Feedback at a personal, individual and team level to strengthen growth and improvement